Kondaveeti Raja (Telugu: కొండవీటి రాజా) is a 1986 Tollywood film starring Chiranjeevi, Radha, Vijayashanti, and Rao Gopal Rao. This film was directed by K. Raghavendra Rao.
In Kondaveedu, there is an old fort and every one in that village believes that there is a hidden treasure inside. Rao Gopal Rao, a rich man in the village, tries every possible way to explore that treasure. An archeological assistant, Raja (Chiranjeevi), comes to this village in disguise as an ordinary youth in search of a job. He unearths the secret of this hidden treasure. Raja becomes a problem for Raogopalrao by interfering in all his misdeeds. Unexpectedly, Raja's sister's daughter Padma is in the same village and she meets Raja to gives her heart to him. But Raja falls in love with an another village belle, Rani. Raja realizes the truth that it was Rao Gopal Rao, who killed his sister and plans to take revenge for his sister's murder. He succeeds in his attempts at the cost of Rani's love, who sacrifices her love to help Raja. The hidden treasure is recovered and handed over to the government, and Raja and Padma marry.
- Starring: Chiranjeevi, Satyanarayana Kaikala, Mohanbabu, Radha, Raogopalrao, Sharada, Vijayshanti
- Producer: Devi Vara Prasad
- Director: K. Raghavendra Rao
- Dialogues: Parchuri Brithers
- Music Director: K. Chakravarthy
- Cinematographer: K.S. Prakash Rao
- Choreographer: N.A. Tara
- Art Director:
- Editor: Venkateswara Rao Kotagiri
- Singers: S. Janaki, Balu, Susheela
- Publicity Designer:
- Release date: